Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yoshimi!

The kitten formally known as Annapurna changes her name to Yoshimi.


I'm changing the kitten's name.... I've been calling her kitten even though I said her name was Annapurna. Cecily and I were just listening to Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots and we all the sudden both went, "AH! Yoshimi!!! YeahhhH!!" So that's her name. I knew I would know when I knew. And now I know. So there. And in case you're wondering, Yoshimi is listened in babynames.com as follows: The Japanese name Yoshimi may be written with the characters for "rejoice; take pleasure in" (yoshi) and "beauty; beautiful" (mi). Other possibilities include "righteousness; justice; morality" (yoshi) and "truth; reality" (mi). Yoshimi is occasionally bestowed on boys but mostly used on girls.

No comments: