Pages

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Long time, no post!


Wow, so it appears as though I blog about once a month. Which is not enough! So I am now a foster mama kitty for the Humane Society. As many of you know, I like to go to the Benton County Humane Society on a fairly creepy regular basis. I had been thinking about applying to foster for them, but then a story came out in the paper about some kitties getting abandoned at the Linn County shelter. I know they tend to be way more full and out of the way, so I think less people go there. I signed up to foster for them and now have a little kitty who i've named Cheezburger. Or, sometimes I just call her Side of Cheez. Her name is inspired by my current favorite website: I Can Has Cheezburger?

1 comment:

Arielita said...

creepmiester for sure...but that is why I love you!