Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's Days Like This

It's days like this when it's 35F at noon, and you couldn't pull a cloud from sky, even with a fine toothed comb, that I really... miss... Colorado. I used to think Jan-Feb in Oregon was really swell for this bone chilling, potentially sunburning phenomena, but really that's what it was like every day in Durango. Once summer was over, I remember how exciting it was to see clouds, because that meant it might warm up five degrees from the day before. Phil has the 45mph winds and threat of snow right now, and I guess that same pattern is moving our way since we are expected to have 50-60mph winds and snow for the rest of the week. And then I ask myself, why do I write entire blog posts about the freaking weather? That's just how exciting I am :)

No comments: