Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

Scottsdale, AZ


A little sun therapy in the desert for a mid-winter term break. I made a super quick trip to Scottsdale this weekend to visit with mom and Pat while Doug, Janet and Grandma were also in town. Although a very short trip, I had an unbelievable time seeing the desert cacti, mountains, and canyons from horseback!

I had some really extreme anxiety about riding horses.... But as it turned out, Grandma showed me how to do it like an old pro and I felt great within a half hour or so of taking the saddle. My horse was extremely gentle and his name was Diamond. I was warned that he's a "kicker" meaning mom wasn't supposed to get too close to me with her horse, Brandy, or she'd get kicked.
To see LOTS more gorgeous pictures, check out http://www.flickr.com/photos/mollyelliott

No comments: